Smartex Consultancy Services
Smartex provides a range of specialised services for universities and local authorities that are considering or planning schemes using smart card technology. Operating completely independently of any supplier, Smartex offers unbiased and objective assistance through its network of specialist contractors, covering the following areas of expertise:
- In-house orientation workshops
- Feasibility studies
- Business case development for new ventures
- Project design and planning
- Conduct of site surveys
- Generation of Invitations to Tender
- Assistance with supplier selection
- Supplier contract drafting and negotiation
- Systems integration
- Card chip selection, and assistance with chip mapping
- Card and system security architecture design
- Database topography and design
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Business process re-engineering
- Data capture systems
- Bureau-based card personalisation
- Data cleansing services
- Education and training services
Since 1998, Smartex has successfully delivered mixes of the above services for 12 local authorities and 10 universities.
Smartex has unrivalled connections, based on its operation since 1993 of the world’s largest network of professional associations dedicated to smart card and RFID tag technologies. Its associates have many years of experience in the practical aspects of introducing complex citizens’ card and campus card schemes. References for previous and existing Smartex clients are available upon request.
For further information, or to arrange a no-obligation meeting to discuss your requirements, please contact Richard Poynder on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01440 712610.