Apart from the substantial cost-saving of membership when compared with the price of attendance at most public conferences, members of Smartex Forums also enjoy a wide range of specific benefits, including:
- Learning from the experts
- Each Forum meeting offers attendees the opportunity to hear topical presentations from professional speakers at a fraction of the cost of an industry conference. Each forum is chaired by an industry specialist, and interactive debate is encouraged. Lively question and answer sessions are the norm.
- Meeting the industry
- The opportunity for delegates to network informally at each Forum over lunch, refreshment breaks and in the bar afterwards, remains a vital part of the success of every Smartex meeting. With other attendees being current users, suppliers or potential customers, members are encouraged to network openly and freely throughout the day.
- Keeping up-to-date
- Pain-free daily news update, keeping you abreast of the latest breaking industry news about smart technology, IoT, biometrics, NFC, RFID and micropayments.
- Getting known by the industry
- The opportunity to advertise your company’s services on all Smartex websites and in Smartexpress (at discounted extra cost). Members are also often invited to present at meetings if they have new and relevant products and services to offer.
- Reviewing the world of smart technology
- Smartex-organised and led annual group visit Paris for CARTES, the world’s largest smart technology-related annual event. This is being reviewed for 2016, and other overseas tours may be offered.