Following our launch meeting of the INTERNATIONAL BIOMETRIC FORUM (IBF) - a joint association operated by Smartex and Goode Intelligence - I am delighted to invite you to join us for the next meeting of the IBF which will take place on Thursday, 10th September from 3.00 – 4.30pm.
Planned sessions include:
- Summarised results of recent research conducted by Goode Intelligence: Latest developments for biometrics in the world of COVID-19, and biometrics for automotive and financial services
- Contactless biometric developments: How face recognition could be used as part of smart transport ticketing and payment
- The biometric imperative for getting air travel airborne
- Contactless biometric applications for public transport staff security, including time and attendance
Attendance of this Webinar is for IBF members only. For 2020 membership (which includes attendance of both this Webinar and a further Webinar taking place on 11th November), please see options below:
2020 IBF membership
- Two Webinars: 10th September and 11th November 2020
- Emailed newssheet: weekly ‘BIOGRAPHICS’
- Supplier Directory: product and service provider listings
- Job recruitment portal: find a job or recruit staff
- Buyer/seller introductions: unrivalled network of contacts
- Access to Goode Intelligence research (white papers and surveys) + 10% discount on Goode Intelligence market analysis reports
Membership cost: £395, or £225 per webinar (no VAT)
HOW TO JOIN
If you are interested in joining the IBF and attending our Webinar on 10th September, please email Annabel Cartwright at email@example.com or call +44(0)7785 254405. Please note that Smartex members are entitled to a 10% IBF membership discount.
We very much hope to welcome you/your organisation as an IBF member, and to your participation on 10th September.