The TCF annual two-day Conference & Exhibition
The journey to integrated mobility
24th & 25th September 2019
Kindly supported by Smart Applications Management
Following last September’s record-breaking conference in Manchester, we are delighted to announce TCF19, which this time will have as its main theme 'Making technology meet travellers' needs'.
We shall be bringing together transport operators, consultants, suppliers, cities, Local Government bodies and other industry specialists to explain, debate and understand the current status, challenges and future plans affecting the smart transport landscape.
This year we shall also be running an in-depth Masterclass on Monday 23rd September 2019, at the event venue. This will appeal to those wishing to benefit from a highly interactive day with specialists who will explain the range of smart transport operations, applications and products relevant to the traveller of the future. There will be a charge for attendance at this Masterclass, with discounted rates for Smartex members. For more details please visit Smart Transport Masterclass.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TCF19?
- Transport Operators (FREE, terms apply, see below)
- Local Authorities (FREE, terms apply, see below)
- Product and Service Suppliers (terms apply, see below)
- Anyone with an interest in passenger transport and trends affecting the smart transport technology industry (terms apply, see below)
WHY ATTEND TCF19?
- Appreciate the fundamental shifts happening in smart public transport
- Learn from expert speakers about the emerging strategy and tactics for enhancing the quality and spread of smart transport systems in the UK
- See demonstrations of modern smart ticketing, payment and related products
- Discover the latest technologies that are revolutionising ticketing, payments and much more
- Network with senior transport industry officials
- Enjoy our legendary Smartex hospitality
THE CONFERENCE AGENDA
Please download the OUTLINE CONFERENCE AGENDA - a final agenda will be available shortly.
THE SUPPORTING EXHIBITION
TCF19 will be supported and enriched by our sponsors and other exhibitors, so far including UrbanThings (Lead sponsor), ACT a Fujitsu Company, Cammax, Elatec, Euclid, FAIRTIQ, Flowbird Transport, INIT Innovations in Transportation, ITSO, NMI, Paragon ID, Rambus, The ESP Group and The Hub Company, who will be on hand to demonstrate and explain their latest products and services for this sector, and whose generosity permits Smartex to offer free attendance to non-member transport operators and Local Government bodies with transport schemes.
If your organisation is interested in supporting TCF19 as an exhibitor, please contact Annabel Cartwright on 07785 254405 or email@example.com. To book your place please complete the Sponsorship Booking Form.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL FOR DELEGATES?
The following will be included:
- Participation at all sessions on both days
- Access to all available presentation material
- Refreshments on arrival and throughout both days, including two buffet luncheons
- Cocktail reception
- Free Wifi access
The following are not included, and if required, must be reserved and paid for by participating delegates:
- Overnight accommodation
- Dinner on the evening of 24th September
- Attendance at our Masterclass on 23rd September
Our informal evening cocktail reception will be held in the exhibition room on Tuesday, 24th September.
We are planning our traditional annual dinner, and this will be held after the cocktail reception on Tuesday, 24th September at a nearby restaurant. Guests will be asked to pay for their own meals, and this may be done in advance with Smartex. Any particular dietary requirements or constraints should be provided to Smartex beforehand.
Attendees at TCF19 (and at the Smart Transport Masterclass) may reserve overnight accommodation at the event location, the Marriott Royal Hotel, at a discounted rate of £134/room/B&B. To secure this rate, please either follow the Smartex Overnight Accommodation Booking link or call 0800 221222 and quote SMARTEX.
Other nearby hotels, at a variety of rates between about £90 and £140 per night, are:
- Radisson Blu
- Hotel Ibis (Bristol Central)
- Travelodge (Bristol Central)
- Premier Inn (Finzels Reach)
We suggest using booking.com to make reservations at any of these.
ATTENDANCE TERMS FOR MEMBERS
Current Smartex members with remaining attendance entitlements for a normal TCF one-day meeting may attend free-of-charge within their membership, and this event will count as one day of attendance, even if both days are attended. Sponsors will each be offered two delegate passes for the conference sessions.
ATTENDANCE TERMS FOR NON-MEMBERS
- Delegates from invited non-member transport operators and Local Authorities may attend free-of-charge for both days
- Other non-members may attend at a cost of £200 + VAT per day
To register your attendance, please complete and submit our online TCF19 Registration form.
If you have any questions, or would be interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Annabel Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1440 712610 or +44 (0)7785 254405.